Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sickness, please go away.

Fuss and I are both sick. She has a "cold" according to the doctor. She was swabbed for flu and it came back negative, so hoping the 102 fever she had last night was a fluke. Runny nose, watery eyes, and coughing round out her list of symptoms. I, on the other hand, have about 75% lost my voice, have a stuffy nose, and a sore throat. I just started coughing as well. Hubby is the only one who isn't "really" sick. He has had sinus issues for the last 3 weeks but doesn't seem affected by whatever Fuss and I caught.

Late nights with a cranky child are no fun. I did put the vaporizer in Fuss's room the last 2 nights, which has helped. I still need to go out and buy some vaporub for her though. I really don't feel like going out though...nor do I feel like cooking. Such is the life of Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment