Monday, January 28, 2013

#MMM Slowly Getting There

As I am trying to get back to normal, some things fall by the wayside. Unfortunately, blogging takes a back seat to the needs of my family. After being sick for nearly 2 weeks, Fuss and I are finally on the mend and I have been able to get my house back in order (somewhat). I cannot wait to help out my bloggy friend Angela from Life With My Littles with her big Newborn Event. :) She and I have become very close over the last couple of years after I won my first diaper from her. So, I will continue to work out the details and try to get some more sponsors on board (including the ones I already had) and get this all put together.

Other than that, we have recently found out that my BIL and his fiancee are getting married in June! My sister is due for her first June 6th and is having a little boy!! And my baby sister is graduating! :D So much going on, but so thankful for all of it. Hoping to add our own new baby to that mix soon if the Fates be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment