Monday, September 24, 2012

#MMM I'm Sorry for Breaking Your Heart



Fuss has learned the fine art of apology. At least most of the time. Sunday evening we went out to a friend's house for a Pampered Chef party. Fuss said bye bye to Daddy as we left, but he went to work before we got home. As we were leaving, Fuss asked to see Daddy. I told her Daddy was at work. At this point, she started crying and going, "I'll never see him again!" We get into the car and she is still crying with little bouts of silence. When she finally is sitting there with tears running down her cheeks, she says, "I want Daddy! I miss him and I love him! I never seen him again!" I almost burst into tears myself! It was so heartbreaking to hear. So, not thinking, I said, "Honey, you are breaking my heart! Daddy is at work."

After we got home, Daddy called her from work while on his break. She got to tell him "I love you and miss you" and she told him good night. I asked her if she felt better knowing that Daddy said he'd be back in the morning, and she said, "Yes." As we were watching TV and getting cuddle time before bed, she turns to me and says, "Mommy, I'm sorry." I asked what for. She says, "I sorry I break your heart." So, I told her "It's okay. I feel much better now and you make Mommy's heart happy. You made me feel a lot better." She hugged me tight and we cuddled until bedtime. It was so sweet, I just had to share!

Nothing much to report for now. Hoping to get a few reviews and/or giveaways set up soon, but no guarantees on that since I'm working a full-time schedule at this point. Plus, I am exhausted all the time. Guess I really need more sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment