After this ^ photo caused a HUGE debate on Life With Levi's Facebook Page, she wrote the awesome post about why she is a "crappy mom." This photo is meant to celebrate our differences and show how we're all STILL great moms to our kids because we love them! I personally, had a great response to the photo on my page and I hope that all the moms out there understand why I'm adding to this link-up.
Why I am a Crappy Mom
- I feed Fuss fruit loops and lucky charms for breakfast because I don't like to eat breakfast and hate cooking that early in the morning.
- I have cussed in front of Fuss although I try to keep it to a minimum. She hasn't repeated me yet, but I am sure she will one day.
- We have taught Fuss that boys have a penis and girls have a vagina.
- I was a SAHM for 2 years.
- I am now a WAHM and send Fuss to the sitter 3 days a week.
- I had an induction that ended in a C-Section.
- Fuss's favorite foods are chicken nuggets and fries with ranch, macaroni and cheese, and pizza.
- I wore Fuss.
- I use a stroller.
- I have a dog that often forgets Fuss is as small as she is and knocks her over.
- I let Fuss feed the dog.
- Fuss has eaten dog food.
- Some days we stay in jammies all day.
- There are days I wonder why I decided to have a baby in the first place...and then I am reminded.
- I do not vacuum daily...or even on a semi-regular basis. Mostly, whenever I find crumbs and can't stand tracking them all over the house.
- Laundry tends to sit in clean piles on my loveseat. If it is folded, it still stays on the loveseat because I don't want to put it away.
- Dishes sit in the sink for a day or two sometimes so I get enough to do a full load in the dishwasher.
- Fuss is in dance and tumbling.
- Fuss knows her letters, numbers to 25, colors, and most of her shapes. She can spell half her name.
- I breastfed for 15.5 months.
- I used disposables.
- I used cloth diapers.
- I used/use disposable wipes (even with cloth diapers).
I am sure there are DOZENS of other reasons why I am a crappy mom, but I am the perfect mom for my Fuss. If I had not been perfect for her, she would not have chosen our family to be a part of and be born into. We were blessed with our Fuss. She is a light to my world. And, yes, some days she is the bane of my existence, but that does not mean I don't still love her and cherish her. So, I am proud to be a crappy mom!
Feel free to comment below with why YOU are a crappy mom too!