Sunday, September 16, 2012

#MMM Good News!

Grab the Button code for button and box:


Thank you, Heather, for the button! :-D

Fuss does NOT have an extra tooth! She actually has an extra cusp on her 2-year molar. *Whew* The dentist says this is a good thing because she will have extra room for her permanent teeth.

There isn't much else to report. I have a sinus infection with fluid in both ears. My ears were starting to get red and infected too. Now, I'm on amoxicillin for 10 days. It would be great if I could breathe again!  At least I'm not feeling as badly as I did a few days ago before the meds. The only bad thing is that I am probably going to get another yeast infection after having done all that work last week! Oh, well. Life goes on.

More next week as I am not feeling well right now and need to go lie down and rest. I have a lot of work to do tomorrow.

get the InLinkz code

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well! That is never fun muchless with a little one. And that's great news about the tooth. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete