Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy Grandparent's Day!

Today, I just want to take a moment to tell all of you who are grandparents "Happy Grandparents Day!" and thanks for always being there to help us newbies out. Hubby and I were talking about something last night. He said, "My mom always says, I don't want to tell you how to parent your child." But we always tell her that she's been there, done that, and raised 3 wonderful children...so why wouldn't we take her advice? The same goes for my parents. Fuss is our first child. We welcome advice! We sometimes have NO CLUE what we are doing! (Imagine that.) And sometimes, it's just nice to have a different perspective on things.

I want to send a special shout out to my very own Gramma and Grampa L. They are my step-mom's parents, but have ALWAYS treated me like family. From the fun, little cards Gramma sends for every holiday to the personalized gifts given through the years, and now to the wonderful gifts and love they show to Fuss. THANK YOU. You will never know just how much it means to us, to me.

Grandma Sherri, although you are in SC, we love you and think of you often! Cannot wait to see you again! Fuss and I both really enjoy your visits and maybe one day we will make it to SC to visit. ;)

From Fuss: Happy Grandparents Day to Papaw and Mammy, Poppa and Grammy, Grandmommy and Paja, Great-Gramma and Great-Grampa L, Great-Grandpa H, Great-Grandma Sherri, and Great-Great-Grandpa Poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment