Monday, June 11, 2012

#MMM More Manic by the Day

Manic Mommy Monday!


I'm joining in on a blog hop with The Gnome's Mom to share a little bit about the life I lead here. The Gnome's Mom is one of my favorite blogs to read and follow on a regular basis as well. If you're a blogger and would like to link up, feel free! And add us on Twitter with the hashtag #MMM



We have been absolutely crazy lately! Seriously, I feel like I don't have the time to just sit and do anything right now. Summary of the last couple weeks: I did a retake on my transcription test and this time I passed with high honors! I am waiting for my graduation certificate as we speak. As a reward, Hubby bought me a Kindle! Now, I'm working on my resume and getting ready to get a "real" job.

We are also getting estimates for adding a second story to our house. We aren't able to build out due to the right-of-way that the City has through our yard. However, we can also build a garage in the back corner of our lot. Hubby is very excited about finally being able to have a garage where he can work on our own vehicles as well as a place to store his motorcycle for the winter. I'm excited about the prospect because it means his tools will be stored somewhere other than in the basement! LOL. Seriously, though, I am excited. We really hope to get 2 bedrooms (for kids) and a bath plus a master suite with a walk-in closet and private bath. After that, our next project will be remodeling our kitchen...and probably 98% of the main floor as well. Of course, that may take a few years to deal with.

In addition to the addition - um, really there was no pun intended there - we're probably going to be purchasing a HUGE playset for Fuss. She loves to climb and swing and all we have for her right now is a Step2 playset that has a slide. It is great, but she's not all that interested in it since she has played on my friend's playset that is 3 stories tall with a rock wall and swings. No competition.

Hopefully, we will begin our TTC journey again. Hopefully it doesn't take a year like it did with Fuss! But we are definitely moving forward. Some days are little steps and others are big strides...just taking it all one day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for trying to TTC! Our forced break is almost over, one more month!

    ReplyDelete