Monday, June 18, 2012

#MMM Falling Into Place

Manic Mommy Monday!


I'm joining in on a blog hop with The Gnome's Mom to share a little bit about the life I lead here. The Gnome's Mom is one of my favorite blogs to read and follow on a regular basis as well. If you're a blogger and would like to link up, feel free! And add us on Twitter with the hashtag #MMM




I am very excited to announce that I have graduated my Transcription program with High Honors and have already tested for a company. Not sure how long I'll have to wait to find out how I did on the pre-employment test, but I am very hopeful. Granted, going to work 40 hours a week after "only" being a SAHM for 2 years is going to take some getting used to!


We did, however, get some bad news. Well, not bad per se...just disappointing. Our renovation estimate was $100,000! Seriously, in this area, it makes more sense to move than to put on a $100k addition! That means we're probably going to be moving in the near future...or at least the next couple of years. I don't mind. We bought our current home as a starter home. We have made improvements and have grown as a family within it's walls. It may simply be time to move on.

Not only that, but it just feels like we're on the "right path" at the moment. Like we're headed where we need to go and things will turn out fine. I know that as long as Hubby and I are in it together, nothing can stop us!

No comments:

Post a Comment