Sunday, January 1, 2012

Whatever You Do on New Year's Day

You continue to do the rest of the year. At least that's what I've always heard. Today, I have succeeded in cleaning up messes from Fuss, cooking, cleaning the house, and doing school work. Aside from the school work, that sounds pretty accurate! Fuss is continuing to work on potty training and even pooped on the potty without me reminding her yesterday after her bath and today while playing! I am honestly more impressed with her stopping her game to go potty than with being naked post-bath and going, but that doesn't make it any less exciting for her!

My "resolutions" for the year are pretty simple. I intend on finishing my transcription course by June and getting a job that I can work from home. Second, I want to blog more frequently and gain more fans. Third, I hope to eat healthier and be more adventurous in my cooking...this last one is easier said than done for sure!

Do you have any resolutions? What are they? And according to the old wives' tale, what will you be doing the rest of the year based on today's activities?

No comments:

Post a Comment