Sunday, October 14, 2012

#MMM Family Fun

This weekend we had a blast! I completely overdid it, but it was so worth it! Friday, Hubby and I were cleaning up and we managed to move all of our stuff out of one storage building into another (larger - and cheaper) one. It only took us about 2 hours since we didn't have much there, but after that we went out to dinner with the In-Laws since they had watched Fuss for us. Actually, that part was funny. We went to MIL's house to borrow FIL's trailer and Fuss refused to go with us! She asked to stay at their house. :) Of course, "Grandmommy" said to let her stay. That made the packing and unpacking really easy too.

Saturday, we went to Pittsburgh to visit a couple of friends and go to a pumpkin farm with them. The pumpkin farm was awesome! We were literally there ALL DAY. Fuss went down slides and saw chickens and goats. She even got to play with an old-fashioned water pump. The weather was beautiful too! Fuss led my friend and I through the corn maze and we were only the 2nd group of people out! Guess my little girl has a great sense of direction! The whole day, she kept asking to ride the horsies. So, of course, we had to do that. She ended up with the stubborn one that the boy couldn't control, but other than that it was good. She was absolutely worn out after that. Of course, she also kept waking up all night and was up 3/4 of the night before, so that probably helped the exhaustion. Fuss even picked out 2 small pumpkins while we were there that we are going to carve and/or paint for Halloween later this week. After the pumpkin farm, we went to our friends' house and had dinner (baked ziti! YUM!!!) We finally made it home around 10:30 after leaving the house at 8 a.m. Fuss passed out in the car, so she slept in her clothes. The best part? She got up at 5, I told her to go back to sleep and she did. She woke up at 7. Same thing. She finally got up for the day at 9:30!

That brings us to Sunday. My Mom texted me and asked if I was busy. I said no, but I was resting because I overdid it the last 2 days. So, she came over with my nephew for a mini play date with his cousin. Fuss and Little Man had such a good time! She made me laugh after they left though because she goes, "Mommy, he likes to play with my doll house." And she was so excited by that fact that it tickled me! Plus, my brother would absolutely FLIP out if he heard her say that too! LOL.

As of now, Fuss has gone to bed at 8:30 p.m. this evening leaving me to do as I will. However, since I have a partially dehydration, partially hormonal-related headache, I am going to bed early myself. I can't take anything for my headache except Tylenol right now. :-/ And I have almost 200 transcriptions to get done tomorrow, so I'm posting my MMM early this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment