Sunday, February 5, 2012

Helping LO Adjust to New People

Yesterday a very dear friend of mine decided to "kidnap" Fuss for a few hours and take her shopping. Fuss happens to really like this friend, so I wasn't worried about stranger anxiety. My friend also had her stepson with her for the weekend. BONUS!

We met at Chick-Fil-A and the kids played in the play area for a bit before they took off for their shopping. When they left, Fuss was a screaming mess! I was really worried that she was going to be screaming the whole time. Instead, I was pleasantly surprised when my friend texted me to say "She's already stopped crying." YAY!

THREE HOURS later, I had a very happy Fuss returned to me. In the meantime, I was able to get a lot of schoolwork done and am really hopeful I will get finished by the end of next month. ;)

I'm really glad Fuss was good and enjoyed her time with my friend and her "son". I hope we'll be able to do that more often in the future! Maybe even with Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment