Saturday, November 12, 2011

Getting Ready for a Trip!

We will all be visiting my dad in the next week...well, a little more since it will be Thanksgiving. We're all very excited. Fuss even picked out her own luggage (a Dora the Explorer suitcase) at Sears. She dragged that thing all through the mall afterward!

So, I will be traveling with my cloth diapers on an extended trip. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I'm trying to avoid washing them while at my dad's, so I have figured out that if I use sposies on the trip up and back, I have enough diapers to last the whole trip without washing. My only issue is finding a good wet bag to use while there. It has to prevent stink and hold ALL of my diapers!

Any suggestions?

The only suggestion I have so far is the WeeHuggers Laundry Bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment