Monday, November 28, 2011

Bipolar "Blues"

Okay, I promised a blog post when I got home. Unfortunately, it didn't happen as I had planned. Since coming home, I have been so exhausted that even looking at my computer has made me annoyed. I just managed to work in an hour of school work before getting so distracted (by nothing) that I couldn't stand it anymore. My escape was Facebook for about 10 minutes, but then I couldn't stand it any longer either. Now, I'm going to try to clean...well, if I can get motivated to get up off the couch.

These are the days I get really annoyed at myself. I KNOW it's the Bipolar (Type 2, in case you were wondering), but I can't help but feel like there's something I should be able to do about it. *sigh* Tomorrow is another day. Maybe it will be less distracting. Here's hoping, anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment