Monday, November 5, 2012

#MMM Better Late than Never!

Well, I'm running late today! lol. I had work earlier today and then I had to take Fuss to the doctor because her "ears hurt". She has an infection in her right ear. I am hoping she starts getting better quickly and doesn't do what the doctor thinks is going to happen (ie. cold with runny nose, cough, sneezing).

I also went out for my *second* birthday dinner with my family tonight. My mom, stepdad, uncle, aunt, 2 cousins, sister, and future BIL were all there. The only person missing was my Hubby because he had to work. At least I got to celebrate with him though on Thursday. :)

I have managed to get Fuss's Christmas present shopping finished thanks to Toys R Us layaway. I also have Little Man's shopping done, but I found a deal I might not be able to pass up for a game for him. I have a few other things here and there, but no one else is finished. Guess we can see who the important people are, huh? Fuss has started asking for different things, so we finally started telling her she would have to ask Santa. Now, everything she sees, she goes "Can I ask Santa for that?" Ahhh the innocence of youth!



No comments:

Post a Comment