Monday, July 23, 2012

#MMM We Have Normality



Manic Mommy Monday!


I'm joining in on a blog hop with The Gnome's Mom to share a little bit about the life I lead here. The Gnome's Mom is one of my favorite blogs to read and follow on a regular basis as well. If you're a blogger and would like to link up, feel free! And add us on Twitter with the hashtag #MMM



"...we have normality, I repeat we have normality." - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Things have finally settled back down to our normal rhythms. Hubby is back on his normal work schedule and I think I finally have a decent routine with my new job. Fuss is enjoying her new sitter twice a week as well. Last Wednesday she even went potty for the sitter! (Our sitter is our next-door neighbor, so Fuss has known her since birth.) At least I only have to work for a few hours a day...only until about 2 p.m. if I don't work until Fuss is up at 9 or 10.

Today I actually spent the day with Blondie, Princess, and Charlie. We had such a good time (and I even got to go grab groceries while Blondie kept Fuss entertained) just hanging out and chatting. We definitely don't get to do that often enough!  The funniest part was Fuss and Charlie kissing each other. Fuss looked at me and said, "Mama, he kissed me!" and placed her finger on her lips! LOL. Blondie and I were dying! The worst part is going to be the upcoming teenage years! HA!

I made plans to take Fuss for a train ride soon as well. I hope she isn't afraid of it! I'm just glad we have a regular rhythm after all of the chaos of the last 2 weeks. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that things remain calm for a while.

Oh! I also have my HS reunion this Friday, so that should be a lot of fun...plus a baby-free night!


No comments:

Post a Comment