Saturday, October 8, 2011

Little Twig Shampoo


I have been using the Little Twig Shampoo on Fuss’s hair now for about 2 weeks. It works really well. As a matter of fact, I would say it is probably working better than the J&J Head to Toe I was using before! This sample was unscented, so perfect for Fuss, but their scents are delightful! I really like how easily the Little Twig shampoo rinses and that it leaves Fuss’s hair nice and soft.

In due diligence, I decided to try it on my hair as well. I have very thick, fine hair that has a tendency to become oily. Now, since I only had a sample size and my hair is halfway down my back, I used the LT shampoo on the very top of my hair where I get the most oil. It worked wonderfully! I used my normal shampoo on the bottom (long) part of my hair combined with a little bit of the LT. I did not use any conditioner in order to see if I could tell a difference. I could! My hair was very soft and manageable right out of the shower! I have been thinking about ordering some of it with tea tree oil to help out with the oiliness.

I will be reviewing the leave-in conditioner soon as well.

Yours in Fluff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment