Friday, January 17, 2014

Starting Sunday!

I have finally gotten myself together and plan to start putting posts up on Sunday for the Boy, OH, Boy! Event. :)
In the meantime I would like to tell you the nickname we have come up with for our little guy...Popeye! If I can ever catch him at the right time and get a good picture I will post it, but he does a Popeye squint that is adorable!  He also has a "grumpy old man" face that is hilarious.  Since Popeye was born on Thanksgiving I had tossed around calling him Turkey or Butterball but neither fit him. He was certainly no butterball at 6 pounds 12 ounces. Even now he is only 9 pounds, 3 ounces at 7 weeks!
I will also have to post his birth story. Best part? It even involves a cop! LOL. 
Thanks for bearing with me through this time of adjustment and through my postpartum depression which I seem to have a hold on now. 
 
get the InLinkz code

No comments:

Post a Comment