Thursday, November 7, 2013

It's Almost Here!

The Boy, OH, Boy! event will kick off in just a couple short weeks! First, I have almost made 36 weeks. Second, my OB appointment yesterday went really well except for the fact that I am effacing already! My cervix is 70% effaced and the midwife told me I could go at any time, but to "keep your legs crossed" until at least Saturday (when I'll be 36 weeks) to keep from going to the specialty hospital almost an hour away.

I am VERY excited that I may actually get to meet my little boy this month instead of next. However, I know that nothing is guaranteed when it comes to child birth...just look at the craziness I went through when Fuss was born. So, I'm taking it one day at a time and just hoping I can get Baby Boy here in his own time and healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment